Why buy a childcare business?
Childcare centres are now Australia’s fastest growing commercial real estate investment.
Unprecedented growth in the sector is outpacing all other real estate, creating what The West Australian calls a ‘golden child’ of property investment.
The single income household is becoming a rarity, as most couples head to the workplace. These families are creating a gigantic need for childcare centres in nearly every geographic area of the country.
At the end of the day, the financial benefit of a dual-income household outweighs the burden of daycare costs.
It doesn’t hurt that the bulk of government spending on childcare — $8.8 billion in 2018 to 2019 — was issued directly to childcare operators. Ipso facto, childcare businesses can always pay the rent.
Why childcare is a lucrative investment
The market for quality childcare is undeniable, and government support eases the burden on childcare operators.
Forward-thinking entrepreneurs across Australia are cashing in.
Buying a childcare business today in Australia is a highly lucrative investment for the following reasons:
- Categorically easier to get financing (versus other businesses).
- Childcare centres are considered high-yield, low-risk investments, with a rapidly increasing buyer base.
- Good lease conditions and a low interest rate environment have made the childcare industry Australia’s most attractive new investment class.
- Purchase demand is high among local,national and even international investors.
- Urgency- The growing need for long-term childcare gives an urgency to the market that has helped to push growth to new levels.
Are you buying a business in Perth? Do you have a Perth business for sale? For more information on how you can get the best results, contact Angela at Advance Business Brokers today.