150 St Andrews Drive, Yanchep WA 6035
Stunning new development available for Lease!
- A proposed 92 place childcare centre on a site area of 2,062 sqm available for lease
- Concept plans for a state-of-the-art centre in place and ready for DA submission facilitating minimal approval timeframes
- Perfect demographic for long day care
- Prime location, 800m from and on a main route to the new Yanchep train station
- Very stable local demand in a high growth area
- Site prepared, flat level and serviced allowing for prompt construction mobilisation
- Land owner is site ready, commercially prepared and financially capable
- Whilst plans are in place and DA ready, the lessor is willing and able to make reasonable modifications in order to accommodate any specific operator requirements
- Expressions of interest for lease are sought from interested parties
- Guide price, $3,200 per licenced place on a long-term lease, fit out and terms negotiable
Perfect location and timing to capitalise on strong local demand and future growth coinciding with local infrastructure improvement rollouts coming to fruition.
This is a great opportunity for existing Childcare provider holders to take on a lease in a perfect area for childcare and reap the rewards once established.
Interested parties should submit their Expression of Interest to:
Angela at Advance Business Brokers (AU) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Act quickly to secure this opportunity for childcare property for lease in WA.
For more information and to download the documents complete the registration process below.
Click Here to view the report that was released by Bankwest in regard to the Childcare sector’s economic performance both now and in future projections.
Are you new to Childcare? Click here to view a detailed document on the process to purchase a Childcare centre.
To access the full list of details please:
Complete below if new subscriber
Log-in below if existing subscriber
Please contact us at
Phone: 0416 109 017
if you have any issues with this form.