29 LONG BEACH PROMENADE, MINDARIE
Location – Location – Location
This beautiful double storey home is packed with features. Enjoy family dining and entertaining on the large front balcony while you watch the sunset.
Situated in a quiet cul – de – sac away from the late night activity at the Marina but close enough to walk to the Marina for a meal or drink. This 780 sqm property in Long Beach Promenade is an oceanfront home. Walk your dog through the woodland or 5 minutes to the secluded pristine Clayton’s Beach.
Five bedrooms to cater for a large family, or ideal for home and office. Upstairs level has main bedroom, kitchen, spare bedroom/study and dining/living areas as well as large balcony. Downstairs three bedrooms with lounge/kitchenette, bathroom and laundry.
Ten-minute walk to Mindarie Marina. Home to local festivals, cafes, and restaurants but far enough away to not be bothered by night time noise from fishermen and late-night revellers.
Plenty of space to park your boat at the front or maybe in the second double garage.
This unique pocket of Mindarie offers tranquility rarely found in suburbia. The peace and quiet is only interrupted by the sound of waves.
This fully renovated house offers multiple options –
– Five (5) bedrooms for large or extended family
– Perfect for home-based business with separate front access
– Ideal B&B or home-based Childcare
– Huge master bedroom with large en-suite
– New kitchen with walk-in pantry, new appliances, Statuario Stone bench-tops and splash back
– Four large rooms downstairs suitable as bedrooms, office, one with kitchenette, 2nd ensuite
– Rental income quoted at $1200 per week in Feb 2021
– Rear separate building with plumbing, electrical, insulation, windows facing the pool. Tradesmen work area or studio granny flat
– Balcony big enough to entertain 30 people, with ocean view
– Large 780 SQM block
– In-ground pool
– Brand new kitchen with Statuario natural stone bench-tops and splash-back, walk-in pantry
– Built-in gas connected barbecue on the balcony – perfect for summer dining
– Low maintenance garden
– Two-double garages-cars- truck – boat
– Solar panels installed on the roof
– NBN connected
This unique property should be viewed to be appreciated. Located in a very special corner of Perth.
Contact Angela 0416 109 017 Available to view by private appointment.
Click HERE to view the Property
To access the full list of details please:
Complete below if new subscriber.
Log-in below if existing subscriber.
Please contact us at
Phone: 0416 109 017
if you have any issues with this form.