29 LONG BEACH PROMENADE, MINDARIE
Location – Location – Location
Viewings by Appointment – contact Angela on 0416 109 017
Your own resort style property with access across the road, to one of Perths best beaches
From the large balconies across the full width of the house, enjoy the crest of waves breaking on the reef and stunning sunsets. The expansive ocean views behind the dunes of Claytons Beach provide an idyllic setting.
The main Balcony is big enough to accommodate outdoor living all year round. Sit down dining for eight with family meals cooked on the in-built gas barbecue or, birthday parties for 30 + guests. Relax and read a book on your sun lounger or entertain friends with a coffee around your outdoor lounge. The tall large solid dune across from the property is a perfect wind-break to enable out door living on the balcony to be enjoyed all year round.
A short stroll across the road and you are on one of Perths most un-spoilt glorious beaches. None of the crowds or cars experienced at the beaches further south. Rarely from the access paths across from the house are there more than three people in sight on the beach.
In – ground pool and enough space to kick the footy. Cook marshmallows over the fire pit or have 80 of your closest friends around for a party. Fenced council reserve on the right of the property adds to the outlook of bush and trees while living in suburbia.
Mindarie Marina a comfortable 7 minute walk. Enjoy a night or day out, at one of the several cafes/restaurants/bars and then an easy short walk home. Far enough away to not be impacted by the late night revellers around the Marina on a Friday/Saturday or Sunday evening. Walk your dog off lead through the woodland and stop at Union Cafe at the Marina for a dog treat or spoil your pooch with a meal from the Dog menu.
Storage galore. The property also offers a large Unit/shed in the backyard. This building is solid construction, insulated, lights and plumbing to the rear overlooking the pool. Large enough to be converted to a Granny flat or perfect for tradesman or home business requiring secure space and storage. Two double garages with remote control doors, one with garage door to rear.
Plenty of space to park your boat at the front or maybe in the second double garage. Paved parking at front for multiple cars/vehicles.
This unique pocket of Mindarie offers tranquility rarely found in suburbia. The peace and quiet is only interrupted by the sound of waves.
This fully renovated house offers multiple options —
– Large 780 SQM block – land increases in value not bricks and mortar
– Brand new kitchen with Statuario natural stone bench-tops and splash-back, walk-in pantry
– Five (5) bedrooms for large or extended family
– Perfect for home-based business with separate front access
– Ideal property for B&B or home-based Childcare
– Parents Retreat – with large en-suite, large Walk in Robe, second wardrobe, ocean views and electric blind. Wake up, press the remote and look out on the ocean.
– New kitchen with walk-in pantry, appliances, Statuario Stone bench-tops and splash back
– Four large rooms downstairs suitable as bedrooms, office, one with kitchenette, 2nd ensuite bathroom and toilet.
– Rental income quoted at $1200 per week in Feb 2021
– Rear separate building with plumbing, electrical, insulation, windows facing the pool. Tradesmen work area or studio granny flat
– Balcony big enough to entertain 30+ people
– In-ground pool
– Built-in gas connected barbecue on the balcony – perfect for summer dining
– Low maintenance garden
– Two-double garages-cars- truck – boat. One large double garage and single garage front and back next to the double.
– Solar panels installed on the roof
– NBN connected
This unique property should be viewed to be appreciated. Located in a very special corner of Perth.
Short or long settlement available.
Contact Angela 0416 109 017 Available to view by private appointment.
Click HERE to view the Property
To access the full list of details please:
Complete below if new subscriber.
Log-in below if existing subscriber.
Please contact us at
Phone: 0416 109 017
if you have any issues with this form.